We are always on the look out for new members and volunteers who do an amazing job in keeping our club running. So if you are interested in taking part, whether as an active member or in any other role (for example managing, officiating, directing, coaching, making the tea!) then please complete the short form below. For membership information please click here.
A member of our team will then contact you to give you all the details you require to get started.
Please fill out the New Member Registration form below to start the formal registration process to become a member at our club.
Note: You can be a member of multiple sports but you will only be charged annual subscriptions against your primary sport so please take care to choose the correct primary 'Sport' which corresponds to the most applicable section of the club.
- Juniors (up to and including school year 7) - Select 'Junior Hockey'
- Juniors (school year 8 - 13) - Select 'Academy Hockey'
- All ages and abilities wishing to partake in walking hockey only - Select 'Social Hockey'
- Adults who generally only play Badgers hockey matches - Select 'Academy Hockey'
- Senior players (over 18s) playing regular club hockey, umpires, and social members - Select 'Hockey'
- If you're joining in the summer months to play summer league - Select 'Summer Hockey'
A new member registration and payment user guide is provided here.
If you experience any difficulties completing the registration form please contact email@example.com
New Member Registration
Fields marked with * are required.